Conferences have historically been one of the main platforms for healthcare workers to network, learn and share innovations. Conferences promote engagement within the industry. The following is a list of conferences that may interest paramedics:EMS World Expo – A conference focused on the advancement of prehospital care organized by EMS World in partnership with the National Associated of Emergency Medical Technicians (United States)
- EMS Today – Prehospital focused conference held every year by the Journal of Emergency Medical Services (United States)
- Pinnacle – EMS leadership conference (United States)
- AMTC – The Air Medical Transport Conference is organised by The Association of Air Medical Services (United States)
- CCTMC – Critical Care Transport Medicine Conference (United States)
- Retrieval – Conference on prehospital care and retrieval medicine (United Kingdom)
- SMACC – Social Media and Crtical Care Conference *NOTE: This conference had it’s final event in 2019. If you are just learning about it for the first time, it is worth heading over to their podcast or website to hear some of the talks that has been released.
- Essentials of EMCrit – Conference on emergency medicine organised by HIPPO Education and the EMCrit crew (United States)
- ECHO – Every Coast Helicopter Operations puts on a air medical conference throughout the US (United States)
- NAEMSE Educators Symposium – The National Association of EMS Educators puts on a symposium to discuss trends and innovations in prehospital education (United States)
If you know of a conference that is not listed here, be sure to send us a link via the Contact page!